- –Your mouse pointer touch a button of a page and the button changes its color .
- –filling out a form, after giving a username it says “it is already taken try another”.
- –a sign displays ‘a new message has been arrived’ at top of your facebook page , you even not refreshed that page.
How old are you, JS ?
Oh man ! you are standardized ! aha !!
Is Java your Brother ?
A millionaire playboy !!
- 1997—Dynamic HTML.
- 2004—Dojo Toolkit.
- 2005—Apache CouchDB.
Stacking into WEB ? Nooooo !!
PhoneGap is a project that allows you to write
mobile apps. Those apps will run on seven platforms: iOS (iPhone,
iPod touch), Android, Blackberry, webOS, Windows Phone, Symbian, and
- WebTelephony: Answer and place phone calls.
- Camera API: Access a built-in camera for recording photos and live video.
- WiFi Information API: Detect available WiFi networks, find out their sig-nal strength, the name of the currently connected network, etc.
- Contacts API: Read and modify a device’s native address book.
- 2009: Open webOS.
- 2009: Google’s Chrome/Chromium OS could be called a “browser operating system.”
- Ext JS
- The M Project
What ? you want me to finish now ? ok..